Black Malleable Iron
- Welded steel couplings both galvanized and black in diameters from 1/8″ up to 4″.
- Standards: Product complies with ASTM A-53, A-7333 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimensions and pipe specifications.
- Pipe: Complies with ASTM A-53 milltested schedule 40 and 80. Meets ANSI B36.1. All pipe is hydrostatic tested.
- Galvanized: Zinc coating applied by hot dipping. Galvanized complying with ASTM-A-123.
ISO 9002 – Certificate of Quality – UL/FM Listed and Approved
Our quality fittings are made with care and attention to detail. With better molds we can reduce parting lines and rough edges resulting in better fluid flow. By using a low temperature galvanizing process the coating is more durable which means a longer lasting fitting.
(Every fitting is subjected to an underwater fitness test to ensure the highest quality)
- Material: ASTM A 197 – Cuppla Malleable Iron, ASTM A 153 – Hot dipped galvanizing
- Dimensions: ANSI B 16.3 – Malleable Iron threaded fittings, ANSI B 16.14 – Ferrous Pipe Plugs, Bushings etc, ANSI B 16.39 – Malleable Iron threaded pipe unions.
- Threads: ANSI B 2.1 or BS 21
- Physical Properties: Tensile Strength – 28.4kg ./mm. Min.; Elongation – 5% min.